Prices incl. VAT
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Item no.: 100861-UK
- Status: New
- Run time: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
Product information "Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 - 10 Standard User CALs"
Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 Standard User CAL - purchase and tailored licensing
Companies that purchase Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 Standard with User CAL benefit fully from the possibilities offered by the collaboration software by Microsoft.Sharepoint raises collaboration on various corporate levels and across departmental boundaries to a new level and, with various functions, facilitates convenient and simple task management and project coordination.
Thanks to content that can be viewed, called up and edited in real time by authorised employees, content management and the associated processes are now more efficient than ever before. Within its function as an intranet portal and social network for internal communication, discussion groups etc. users benefit from increasing precision, reduced error probability, time savings and greater efficiency. In addition to the creation of internal blogs and team websites, the management of discussion groups is also possible. Sharepoint Server is rounded off by a powerful search function.
The most important new features in Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 Standard User CAL
Microsoft has also added numerous new functions and made numerous detail improvements to Microsoft Sharepoint 2016 Standard User CAL. Particularly interesting in this regard is the seamless integration of Sharepoint 2016 into a modern OneDrive environment. This in turn makes the upload and management of content, both from Sharepoint and also via browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome noticeably more convenient.
Via the OneDrive environment it is now also possible to call up compatible images and videos in preview mode. This in turn makes the quick browsing of large quantities of images in stored folders incredibly simple. Added to this are countless new features, including:
- Zero Downtime Patching: With Sharepoint 2016, time-wasting patch procedures and the associated downtime are a thing of the past. In the 2016 version this is ensured by means of a lower number of packages, the size of which has also been reduced.
- Larger upload files: In the current version Microsoft has removed the maximum upload file size of 2 GB. With Sharepoint 2016 the developer recommends a maximum file size of 10 GB.
- Durable Links: With Sharepoint 2016 the problem of invalid links when file sharing no longer an issue. Using DurableLinks, which are based on the document's Resource IDcontained links are now permanently valid.
- New Compliance Centre: With the new Compliance Centre and In-Place Policy Hold Centre, the drafting and compliance with internal and statutory regulations when archiving and managing business documents is simpler than in any previous version of Sharepoint. The time-based irreversible deletion of data from OneDrive for business now functions fully automatically with just a few mouse clicks.
- Optimisation for touchscreens and mobile devices: Companies that purchase Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 Standard with UserCAL benefit from increased cross-device consistency. Regardless of whether on a notebook, desktop-Computer, smartphone or tablet, thanks to additional touchscreen optimisation navigation on Sharepoint websites, content databases and OneDrive is always simple and intuitive.
Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 Standard with User CAL
Companies that purchase Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2016 Standard with User Cal from lizengo receive an optimal complement to their server licence. User CALs are licences that grant employees access to Sharepoint 2016. Whereas Device CALs are permanently bound to one device, User CALs enable the licensing of Sharepoint 2016 Standard for an individual user.
Once licensed, the user concerned has full access to all of the system's services and content for which he has authorisation. Access is independent of the device, which makes the use of User CALs ideal for employees who work at different workstations and also when out and about or from a home office. Should you have any questions regarding the optimal licensing of Microsoft Sharepoint 2-16 and the clever combination of User CALs and Device CALs, our experts are on hand to provide companies with help and advice.
|Operating system||Windows Server 2012 R2 (Standard or Data Centre), Windows Server 2016 (Standard or Data Centre), Windows Server 2019 (Standard or Data Centre)|
|Processor||64-Bit Quad-Core CPU (Minimum)|
|RAM||16 GB (minimum in case of individual server role), 12 GB (minimum in case of operation within a server farm), 24 GB (or more recommended)|
|Hard disk||80 GB (Minimum for the system drive), 100 GB (Minimum for the second and any subsequent drive)|
|Optical drive||Only for DVD installation|
Unfortunately, we have not yet received any reviews for this product.
Simply buy software at lizengo!
Secure purchase through SSL encryption.
You can download your software immediately after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
How is our price put together?
Software licences are created and handed over for the manufacture of computers and systems, for retail trade or for industrial equipment. Lizengo purchases, from many distributors, large quantities of new software licences that are either unused or have not been installed.
Through this type of purchasing, the omission of delivery and storage fees due to the virtual delivery channel, as well as the relevant personnel involved, we are able to make and pass on such reasonable prices.
Lizengo stands for the purchasing of new software licences in a reliable and proper manner.