Prices incl. VAT
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Item no.: 100533-UK
- Status: New
- Run time: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
Product information "Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 - 10 Standard User CALs"
Buy Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 User CAL and optimise your processes instantly
The Redmond software giant is offering two types of licence for the current version of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019. Companies can choose between User Client Access Licences (CALs) and Device CALs. These licences provide small and large companies with the option of generating a high performance, requirements based environment for collaboration between employees, departments and company locations. Existing systems can also be expanded with additional users, flexibly and in a cost-effective way. New employees can also quickly benefit from the new functions included with Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, employing them in productive ways.
What is the difference between user and device licences?
The User Client Access Licence for Windows Exchange Server 2019 is a personal licence. The User CAL therefore differs greatly from the so-called Device CAL, which is a device specific licence. Companies license individual users with User CALs, who are then given their own access data. As there is no connection to a specific device, Microsoft Exchange Server can be used by the licensed user at any location and on an unlimited number of devices. When using Device CALs, a specific device can be used by an unlimited number of staff.
Apply User licences flexibly in everyday work situations
User licences are the ideal solution for companies wishing to create flexible working conditions for their employees. Thanks to the personalised access function, Exchange Server can be used not only on a desktop computer at the workplace, but also in a home office or when on the road with a notebook. Using Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 User CAL , new or external employees can easily be integrated into an existing system. The respective users have exclusive access to functions allocated to them by administrators applying authorisation rights. Microsoft additionally facilitates a free combination of user and device licences optionally available as individual licences or as a licence package with five, ten or more licences.
Profit from the innovative Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 User CAL
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 greatly simplifies cooperation at corporate level thanks to numerous new and improved functions. It´s an increasingly attractive changeover option for companies wishing to exploit their full potential.
- Revised calendar system: Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 is oriented on Office 365, and includes a revised calendar system including Calendar Sharing. Administrators will also profit from expanded and totally new functions such as "Add-MailboxFolderPermission" for allocating delegating permission.
- Bing Search Engine: In the current Exchange Server version, Microsoft has retired the old FAST search and replaced it with the modern Bing Search Engine, whereby search indices and search databanks will in future be part of the mailbox databanks.
- Higher performance: High performance server systems are the backbone of any company. Accordingly, Exchange Server 2019 now supports up to 48 processors, up to 256 GB working memory as well as SSD drives as buffer memories to optimise performance.
- More safety: Exchange Server 2019 guarantees additional security, including the extensive Data Loss Prevention (DLP), safe authentication using certificates, as well as the option for linking up anti-virus software from third parties via anti-virus API.
|Supported operating system||Windows Server 2013, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|Processor||Intel CPU with x64 architecture. These must support Intel 64 architecture "Intel EM64T". Alternatively, an AMD CPU will be needed, which supports the "AMD64"-platform.|
|Working memory||at least 4 GB RAM (when accessing via the client), at least 8 GB RAM (Mailbox)|
|Hard drive||At least 30 GB hard drive space on the drive of Exchange installation|
Unfortunately, we have not yet received any reviews for this product.
Simply buy software at lizengo!
Secure purchase through SSL encryption.
You can download your software immediately after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
How is our price put together?
Software licences are created and handed over for the manufacture of computers and systems, for retail trade or for industrial equipment. Lizengo purchases, from many distributors, large quantities of new software licences that are either unused or have not been installed.
Through this type of purchasing, the omission of delivery and storage fees due to the virtual delivery channel, as well as the relevant personnel involved, we are able to make and pass on such reasonable prices.
Lizengo stands for the purchasing of new software licences in a reliable and proper manner.