Prices incl. VAT
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Item no.: 100535-UK
- Status: New
- Run time: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
Product information "Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 - 10 Standard Devices CALs"
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Device CAL - A device specific solution for companies
To benefit from the many advantages offered by Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, users need corresponding licences for individual users or devices. Microsoft offers personalised licences (User CALs) and device licences (Device CALs). Both types of licence can be combined as the user wishes.
This makes it possible for companies to establish a software system in line with their needs, simplifying cooperation between individual employees, departments and entire company locations. In addition, a Microsoft Exchange Server Device CAL allows rapid, uncomplicated expansion of an existing system by adding another device. Device licences can be acquired on an individual basis and also as licence package with five, ten or more licences. Companies profit from this cost effective licensing method.
What is the difference between user and device licences?
Our licences enable personal licensing of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 for a specific user. This user receives his own access data and, simultaneously, device independent access to the software, regardless of whether this is installed on a stationary computer at the workplace, on a computer in the home office or a notebook for mobile work.
A Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Device CLA, however, makes it possible to install software on a specific device for an unlimited number of users. It makes no difference who uses the device. The Device CAL cannot be subsequently transferred, as it is not a floating license.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 - Innovation breaking new ground
Companies using a Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Device CAL can create and expand a high performance system for simplified cooperation at corporate level, introducing a large number of new and improved functions. Exchange Server 2019 has lots of innovative attractions.
- Support for high performance systems: In the current version of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, Microsoft has increased the number of supported processors from 24 to 28. Maximum working memory capacity has increased from 192 GB to 256 GB. Fast SSD drives are now used for optimising performance.
- New search engine: FAST search, which is now outdated, was replaced with the far more modern Bing Search Engine in the 2019 version. From now on, search databanks and search indices are part of the mailbox databanks.
- Safer than ever: Thanks to secure authentification using certificates, extensive Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and the option for linking up with software from third parties via an anti-virus API, Exchange Server 2019 is safer than all previous versions.
- Improved calender system: The Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 calendar system is oriented on Office 365. The system includes Calender Sharing plus other interesting functions such as "Add-MailboxFolderPermission" for allocating delegating permission.
- Numerous other features: There are also features such as a global address book with a black and white list, web acess via the Outlook Web App as well as SmartScreen Filter and Intelligent Message Filter (IMF).
|Supported operating system||Windows Server 2013, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|Processor||Intel CPU with x64 architecture. These must suport Intel 64 architecture "Intel EM64T". Alternatively, an AMD CPU will be needed, which supports the "AMD64"-platform.|
|Working memory||at least 4 GB RAM (when accessing via the client), at least 8 GB RAM (Mailbox)|
|Hard drive||At least 30 GB hard drive space on the drive of Exchange installation|
Unfortunately, we have not yet received any reviews for this product.
Simply buy software at lizengo!
Secure purchase through SSL encryption.
You can download your software immediately after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
How is our price put together?
Software licences are created and handed over for the manufacture of computers and systems, for retail trade or for industrial equipment. Lizengo purchases, from many distributors, large quantities of new software licences that are either unused or have not been installed.
Through this type of purchasing, the omission of delivery and storage fees due to the virtual delivery channel, as well as the relevant personnel involved, we are able to make and pass on such reasonable prices.
Lizengo stands for the purchasing of new software licences in a reliable and proper manner.