Prices incl. VAT
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Item no.: 100491-UK
- Status: New
- Run time: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Delivery time: 15-30 minutes
Product information "Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On"
Buy the Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On and use it flexibly
Windows Server 2019 is the latest server operating system from Microsoft. This not only reflects the strengths of the previous edition, but also significantly expands the functionality and quality, meaning that companies and organisations have the opportunity to build a powerful and stable network infrastructure.
While the classic standard version forms the basis for building a system, Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On offers flexible additional licenses. Since moving from per-CPU licensing to per-core licensing with Windows Server 2016, core add-ons are a cost-effective option for providing high-performance servers with additional licenses both at startup and subsequently thereafter.
Major new features in Windows Server 2019 Standard
Companies which purchase Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On will be able to enjoy the most powerful server operating system available today from Microsoft. In comparison to its predecessor, Windows Server 2016 Standard, the 2019 version comes with a lot of new features. Among them, for example, the reduction of core images to around 1.7 GB.
The Express updates, as used with the desktop operating system Windows 10, are another new feature. Thus, the updates in Windows Server 2019 or with the Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On are much smaller and mean that both the installation time and the number of necessary restarts are smaller.
More security with Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On
As network threats increase almost daily, security is also high on the agenda for Microsoft's latest addition. The standard edition of Windows Server 2019, for example, boasts a significantly improved encryption of data, virtual machines and network traffic. Added to this is the direct collaboration of Windows Server 2019 with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
This protection mechanism does not require any signature files and offers a much higher level of protection against root kits and zero-day attacks. Via cloud connection, the system reliably detects attacks that are not detected by conventional virus scanners. With Windows Server, Microsoft is also transferring the "Shielded VMs" concept introduced in its predecessor version to virtual Linux machines.
Other benefits for companies purchasing the Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On
- Windows Subsystem for Linux: The new version of Windows Server not only introduces advanced security concepts for Linux servers, but also simplifies their use. In addition to the direct integration of the Linux distribution into the Windows installation, the easy administration of the Linux servers from Windows servers via Linux commands is also striking.
- Hyperconvergent infrastructure: The software company from Redmond follows the trend towards hyperconverged infrastructure in Windows Server 2019 by significantly simplifying some management and deployment methods.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Azure: In the current version, Windows Server and Microsoft Azure work hand in hand. In detail, data can be synchronised quickly, backed up with Azure Backup, and linked to Microsoft Azure.
- Better containers: For Windows Server 2019, Microsoft has expanded the direct interaction with Kubernetes, enabling the operation of hybrid container environments.
- Storage Migration Assistant: Another new feature is the Storage Migration Service, which, among other things, helps to migrate file servers and Server 2019 data. In addition to the migration of data from NAS systems, there is also closer interaction with Microsoft Azure. Because various devices can be used as a source thanks to the Storage Migration Assistant, for users of the Windows Server 2019 Standard Core Add-On, migration is easier than ever before.
|Processor||Processor with at least 1.4 GHz, (single-core), at least 1.3 GHz (multi-core) - 3.1 GHz or more recommended (single and multi-core), maximum support of 2 CPU sockets|
|Random-access memory||At least 2GB of RAM (or 4GB if Windows Server Essentials is deployed as a VM), 16GB of RAM recommended, maximum support of 64GB|
|Hard disk||At least 160 GB of hard disk space with a system partition with a minimum capacity of 60 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD drive (for installing DVD)|
Unfortunately, we have not yet received any reviews for this product.
Simply buy software at lizengo!
Secure purchase through SSL encryption.
You can download your software immediately after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
How is our price put together?
Software licences are created and handed over for the manufacture of computers and systems, for retail trade or for industrial equipment. Lizengo purchases, from many distributors, large quantities of new software licences that are either unused or have not been installed.
Through this type of purchasing, the omission of delivery and storage fees due to the virtual delivery channel, as well as the relevant personnel involved, we are able to make and pass on such reasonable prices.
Lizengo stands for the purchasing of new software licences in a reliable and proper manner.