Prices incl. VAT
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Item no.: 100027-UK
- Status: New
- Run time: 1 year
- Language: All languages
- Delivery time: up to 12 hours
Product information "Microsoft 365 Family"
Office 365 Home provides you with an extensive software package ideal for the typical private user’s office work as well as for use in small businesses. Because payment is made by subscription you always have access to the very latest programs in the Office package, regardless of when you bought MS Office 365 Home or where you are currently placed.
Components of Microsoft Office 365 Home
If you choose to purchase Microsoft Office 365 Home, you will have immediate access to the following programs:
- Word – supports you when working with documents.
- Excel – ideal for the creation and management of tables.
- OneNote – is your permanently available notebook, which you can even edit with a stylus.
- Outlook – facilitates dealing with emails and contacts.
- PowerPoint – is ideally suited for creating presentations for friends or work colleagues.
- Access – provides you with the tools you need to create and manage databases. (PC only)
- Publisher – helps you to achieve modern designs for brochures, flyers and similar documents. (PC only)
You can use Office 365 Home not just for the proverbial “paperwork” but for a wide range of tasks. The intuitive interface in all the Microsoft Office Home applications ensures that if you are upgrading from previous versions you will find your way around immediately.
Microsoft Office 365 Home: available always and anywhere
MS Office 365 Home is installed very easily over the Office website, allowing you to install the program package on any device. This means you are no longer dependent on separate data carriers and can work productively with Microsoft Office Home wherever you are. Furthermore, with Office 365 Home you pay on a subscription basis: you lease the program package for as long as you actually need it. You can book your subscription for a year or monthly. Thus Microsoft Office 365 Home ensures that you do not put a strain on your budget if you do not need the applications at the moment.
New functions in Microsoft Office 365 Home
- Use Microsoft Office 365 Home to work simultaneously on documents with other users over OneDrive.
- When you purchase Office Home 365 you receive 1 terabyte of storage capacity on Microsoft’s Cloud storage at no extra charge, as well as 60 free call minutes on Skype in the UK landline network per month.
- Benefit from a new assistant in MS Office 365 Home, to help you with frequently asked questions.
- Use Office 365 Home when you are on the move: optional touch input means that all applications are also suitable for use on a tablet or similar device.
Share Office 365 Home
Purchasing Office Home 365 allows you to install the program package on up to six computers in your household – and friends or acquaintances are also permitted to use your licence. As a consequence, Microsoft Office 365 Home is also suitable for families or small offices. It is one of the most affordable solutions for enabling you to use a full Office package which is always up to date.
Note: Access and Publisher can only be installed on a Windows PC.
Microsoft Office Home 365 - System requirements
|Required operating system||
PC: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 wiht Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2
Mac: Mac OS X 10.12
|Processor|| PC: 1 GHz or higher, x86- or x64-processor with SSE2
|Memory|| PC: 2 GB RAM (32 Bit); 4GB RAM (64 Bit)
Mac: 4 GB RAM
|Hard disk|| PC: 4 GB hard disk space
Mac: 10 GB of available hard disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
|Graphics|| PC: 1280 x 800 pixel
Mac: 1280 x 800 pixel
PC: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10-capable graphics card
Unfortunately, we have not yet received any reviews for this product.
Simply buy software at lizengo!
Secure purchase through SSL encryption.
You can download your software immediately after purchase.
Install and activate the software.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
How is our price put together?
Software licences are created and handed over for the manufacture of computers and systems, for retail trade or for industrial equipment. Lizengo purchases, from many distributors, large quantities of new software licences that are either unused or have not been installed.
Through this type of purchasing, the omission of delivery and storage fees due to the virtual delivery channel, as well as the relevant personnel involved, we are able to make and pass on such reasonable prices.
Lizengo stands for the purchasing of new software licences in a reliable and proper manner.